Steamer Tin Instructions
1. Keep refrigerated until ready to cook.
2. Remove ingredients from the pot and drain any liquid.
3. Return seafood to the refrigerator.
4. Remove potatoes, corn, sausage, and clams from packaging.
5. Cut potatoes in quarters.
6. Add ingredients to the pot in the order listed below. Season between layers. (potatoes, corn, sausage, clams)
7. Add two cups of water or beer (recommended with cajun seasoning) or white wine (recommended with lemon and herb seasoning).
8. Cover with the lid.
9. Put Pot on burner.
• Gas burner: Cook on medium high for 30 minutes.
• Glass cooktop: Cook on high for 40 minutes.
• Electric coil cooktop: Cook on medium for 35 minutes
10. Remove shrimp, crab, lobster and mussels from packaging. Remove lid carefully with pot holders and add seafood, add the remaining seasoning.
11. Steam for another 10 to 15 minutes.
12. Remove the steamer pot from the heat and carefully remove the lid. Drain.
13. Ready to EAT!